Easy Bake Curry Chicken
- 1 whole chicken, skinned and cut in 8 pieces
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon garlic and ginger paste
- Mix together chicken, tikka masala, garlic/ginger paste, tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Take chicken out of the fridge approximately 1 hour before baking (it should be close to room temperature)
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately an hour (or until done to your preference).
- Half way through baking, turn chicken pieces over, cover and continue baking.
- If you find there is too much liquid and you prefer less, simply remove the foil (close to chicken being done) and continue baking until it reaches your desired level.
- Serve hot with your choice of rice or naan bread and enjoy!