Cheesy Tikka Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- provolone cheese - deli sliced
- Monterey Jack cheese - deli sliced
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice Italian bread in an angle approximately one inch width apart. Be sure to slice to bottom of bread but NOT through the bottom crust or else your bread will fall apart.
- Give the tikka masala a quick mix in a bowl and begin spooning the tikka masala in between each slice of the bread, ensuring it's on both sides.
- Insert your sliced cheeses. Make sure you alternate, one slit should have provolone and the next slit Monterey Jack and repeat.
- Wrap Italian bread in foil with a little space on the top (like a tent) and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, peel and enjoy warm!