Zucchini Noodle Tikka Masala with Broccolini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large zucchini squash, spiralized
- 1 bunch broccoli (or 1 large crown broccoli)
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini squash. Heat the olive oil over medium and add the garlic and brocolini. Saute, stirring occasionally, until broccolini reaches desired doneness, about 5 to 8 minutes (note: if necessary, add a few tablespoons of water and cover the skillet to help steam the broccoli). Transfer brccolini to a plate and set aside.
- Place the skillet back on the stovetop and add more oil if necessary. Cook the zucchini noodles, stirring occasionally, until noodles have softened and reached desired doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully drain any excess water.
- Add the broccolini back in the skillet along with desired amount of tikka masala simmer sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Serve with pumpkin seeds and enjoy.