Savory Tikka Tortillas
- 12 medium size soft tortillas (whole wheat or plain)
- 1 pack Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Optional for more flavor:
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt (to taste or preference)
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp coriander powder
- 1 green chili (cut very fine)
- pinch of garam masala (all spice)
- Whisk all eggs, tikka masala and cilantro together (and your optional spices) in a bowl.
- Heat frying pan with a little bit of butter.
- Dip one tortilla at a time and coat evenly on both sides and fry on warm pan for approx 1-1.5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove and repeat. This mixture can make approx 10-12 medium tortillas
- These tasty tikka tortillas can be eaten along with a side of raita (yogurt mix) or green spicy chutney.
- If you prefer, these can also be filled with shredded chicken and cheese with your choice of lettuce and veggies for a more filling meal.