Salmon Tikka Masala Skewers
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (7oz.) package of Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. neutral oil (like grape seed or vegetable oil)
- 1 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 2 cobs of corn, shucked
- 2 medium zucchini
- 8 sturdy metal skewers
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- Oil the grill and then preheat it for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Measure the yogurt into a small bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the simmer sauce. Stir and put it in the fridge. Put the rest of the simmer sauce in a bowl. Add the oil and stir until it is incorporated. Set aside.
- Cut the salmon into 16 equal-sized cubes' Cut the cobs of corn into 4 pieces each. Cut the zucchini into 4 pieces each.
- Thread a piece of corn onto a skewer (it's easiest to get it on if it goes first so you can bang it into place if necessary). Then add a cube of salmon, a piece of zucchini and a second piece of salmon. Repeat with remaining skewers. Brush the salmon and vegetables with the oil and simmer sauce mixture. Be sure to use all of the sauce. Sprinkled lightly on all sides with salt.
- Transfer the skewers to the grill. Cook until there are dark grill marks on the salmon and vegetables, about 3-4 minutes. Flip the skewers over. Grill on the second side until the salmon is cooked through, another 3-4 minutes.
- While the salmon cooks, get out the yogurt and simmer sauce mixture and add ¼ teaspoon of salt and the cilantro, garlic powder and lemon juice. Stir. Serve the skewers with the yogurt sauce for dipping.