Lemongrass Basil Stir Fry, Vegan, Gluten Free
- Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ⅓ Cup cilantro
- 1 Cup rice, cooked
- Cut the cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces (think chicken bites). Heat 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and sauté the cauliflower pieces until they begin to brown.
- Once cauliflower bites are browned, remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil and sauté the peppers and onion.
- Add the cauliflower back into the pan and pour the Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil simmer sauce over. Place a lid on top and allow the mixture to simmer for ~ 5 minutes.
- Add the veggie stir fry mixture to rice, top with cilantro and enjoy!