Chicken Tikka Tacos with Cilantro-Mint Yogurt Sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Remove the chicken from the bone and remove and discard the skin. Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Heat the Simmer Sauce in a large skillet or saucepan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until warmed through. Set aside.
- Stir together the yogurt, chopped cilantro, mint, lime juice, garlic, coriander, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Char the tortillas over a gas flame or warm, if desired. To serve, divide the chicken evenly between the tortillas. Top with cucumber, onion, and cilantro. Dollop with yogurt sauce and serve with lime wedges.