Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 1/1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large Yukon gold potato, chopped
- ½ large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road's Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup light coconut milk (or broth)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- Sea salt to taste.
- Heat the oil to medium in a large skillet or wok. Add the yellow onion and potato and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes. Note: if the potato begins sticking to the skillet at any point, add a few tablespoons of water.
- Add the cauliflower and continue sautéing until veggies have softened slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce , coconut milk and peas. Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through. Taste the Tikka Masala for flavor and add salt to taste.
- Serve Cauliflower Tikka Masala with cooked rice and fresh cilantro.