Breakfast Egg Tikka Masala Burritos
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium size burrito wrap
- Toppings of choice (shown is cheese, chicken with tomatoes and minced ground beef with fresh cilantro)
- Saffron Road Tikka Masala simmer sauce
- Mix two eggs in a bowl lightly with a fork and cook in a frying pan on medium heat. When omelet (two egg mixture) is done half way, gently flip over and cook the other side until done.
- Place cooked omelet on a medium burrito wrap and sprinkle topping of choice (mixed fresh chopped vegetables, cheese, minced meat or chicken)
- Drizzle Saffron Road's Tikka Masala simmer sauce on top for instant delicious flavor. Serve with a side of the tikka masala simmer sauce for additional dipping.