Beef Tikka Masala Burritos
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 pound beef stew meat, chopped into small pieces (or cut of beef of choice
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 to 6 large tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Fresh cilantro
- White or green onion
- Heat the simmer sauce in a medium sauce-pan over medium heat, until sauce begins to bubble.
- Add the chopped beef, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cover. Cook 20 minutes at a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is tender.
- Form burritos by layering desired amount of rice, black beans, and beef tikka masala in the center of each tortilla. If desired, add shredded cheese, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and/or onion. Fold burritos and serve.