- 9 sheets/strips of lasagna (boiled to preference)
- 6 cups of Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 - 1½ lbs of ground chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled and diced)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 package of Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- In a cooking pan brown onions until medium cooked in oil. Add diced garlic and continue cooking until onions are caramelized. Add ground chicken, italian seasoning and brown. When chicken is cooked, add tikka masala and simmer for approx 10 minutes. (you may add more salt or pepper/chili to taste per your preference)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a 9x12 baking tray (we used a glass baking pan) and coat bottom with oil. Add a layer of cooked lasagna (3), a layer of your chicken sauce and top with approx 2 cups of shredded cheese (may add more or less). Continue with your layers until done and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes and then remove foil and broil on low for a quick minute or two to brown the top of the cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy!