Savory Tikka Toasts
- 1 package Saffron RoadTikka Masala
- 6 eggs
- ½ tsp all spice
- salt to tast
- 2 chopped green chilies
- ⅛ cup chopped cilantro
- butter for frying on pan
- 10-12 slices of bread (we used Italian bread)
- Mix all ingredients together. Test salt and pepper and adjust per preference.
- Melt a fine layer of butter over you pan on medium to high heat.
- Dip each slice of toast in egg and tikka masala batter and pan sear on each side until done.
- This can be also made as grilled cheese sandwiches and makes for a perfect afternoon snack!
- Serve warm and enjoy!