Lemongrass Basil Spring Vegetable Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 large red potato, peeled and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups fava beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice for serving
- Heat the olive oil to medium-high in a large skillet or wok. Add the potato, carrots, brussel sprouts, and red onion. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, bell pepper, and fava beans. Cover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until all vegetables have reached desired doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce and stir well. Continue cooking until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve stir fry over cooked rice with fresh basil