Kale Caesar Salad with Avocado and Roasted Chickpeas
- ¼ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone ground (or brown) mustard
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 heads lacinato kale, leaves thinly chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup Saffron Road Chipotle Roasted Crunchy Chickpeas + more for serving
- Add all of the ingredients for the salad dressing to a small blender. Blend until completely smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Wash and pat dry the kale leaves. Remove and discard the stems and thinly slice the leaves.
- Add chopped kale, avocado, red onion, and roasted chickpeas to a large serving bowl. Add the Caesar dressing and toss everything together until coated. Serve salad with additional roasted chickpeas