Grilled Mediterranean Salad
- Olive oil
- 1 eggplant, cut into 3 inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed greens
- ¾ cup Saffron Road Sea Salt Crunchy Chickpeas
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and brush grate with oil.
- Place potatoes and bell pepper on a long sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle and toss with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Wrap potatoes and bell pepper up in aluminum foil and place on grill.
- Brush eggplant and zucchini with olive oil and place on grill. Cook potatoes and peppers for 6-8 minutes, then flip and cook for another 6-8 minutes until tender. Cook eggplant and zucchini for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 4 minutes.
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Divide greens and vegetables between two plates. Sprinkle with crunchy chickpeas and drizzle with dressing.