Easy Shrimp Pad Thai
- ¼ cup shallots
- 1 16oz package of rice noodles
- Shredded carrots
- Coconut Oil
- 1½ pounds Shrimp
- Peanuts to taste
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Pad Thai Simmer Sauce
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add in your oil and shallots. Sauté until the shallots are browned.
- Add in your shrimp and cook it through. Reduce the head and pour in your Pad Thai simmer sauce. Mix well and then let it simmer until it starts to bubble.
- Mix your shrimp mixture in with your rice noodles. Top with chopped peanuts and shredded carrots.