Coconut Curry Roasted Salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut into serving sizes
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Coconut Curry Korma Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Cooked brown rice and brussels sprouts for serving
- Place the salmon in a sealable bag or container. In a small bowl, whisk together the Coconut Curry Korma Sauce with the olive oil. Transfer ¼ cup of the sauce to the bag with the salmon, reserving the rest of the sauce for later. Seal the bag and rotate everything around gently so that the salmon is coated with the curry mixture. Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate at least 15 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Place the oven on the high broil setting and transfer the salmon to a casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika and sea salt. Place the casserole dish on the highest shelf under the broil and roast for 10 to 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- While salmon is roasting, heat up the remaining coconut curry sauce on the stove top (or in the microwave).
- Serve salmon with cooked brown rice, seasonal vegetables, and a drizzle of coconut curry sauce.