Coconut Curry Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup Saffron Road Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce (plus more for serving)
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- Olive oil for brushing
- Place the chopped chicken in a sealable container or bag. Whisk together the Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce, coconut milk, and sea salt in a small bowl. Pour this mixture into the container with the chopped chicken and stir to make sure everything is well-coated. Seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 8 hours.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, alternating with the bell peppers, red onion, and pineapple. Brush with olive oil and place on a plate (Note: if using wooden skewers, soak for 15 minutes prior to making the kebabs).
- Preheat the grill to medium and brush the grate with a wire brush to remove any food particles from your last barbecue. Place the kebabs on the pre-heated grill and cook 3 minutes. Turn the kebabs using tongs and cook another 3 minutes. Continue cooking and turning until chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft.
- Serve kebabs with the remaining Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce.