Coconut Curry Grain Bowl with Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ½ rotisserie chicken
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Coconut Curry Korma Sauce
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
- ¼ cup micro greens
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Lightly shred and slice the rotisserie chicken into thick pieces.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and add the ghee. Afterwards, add in the chicken as well as the simmer sauce. Reduce heat to low and stir gently until it begins to bubble.
- Turn off the heat. When ready, divide the rice serve alongside the chicken korma and garnish with the pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes, And micro greens.
- Share and enjoy!