Chickpea Coconut Curry Korma Pitas
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 to 4 pita pockets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Heat the Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a full boil. Reduce heat slightly and add the chickpeas. Stir well and continue heating until everything is coated and the chickpeas are heated through.
- Stuff pita pockets with spinach, chickpea coconut curry mixture, cherry tomatoes, and green onion. Serve!