Chicken Coconut Curry Korma
- 6 organic boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package of Saffron Road Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Kerrygold grass-fed butter
- 4 tablespoons of Avocado oil
- 1 cup organic basmati rice
- 1 bunch of organic broccolini, stems removed
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
- Onion powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Pink salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Curry powder
- Toast basmati rice in a small saucepan with 1 tsp of butter and a smashed clove of garlic. Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil before turning heat down to simmer for about 15-20 min until ready. Turn off heat and leave the lid on while you prepare chicken.
- Season the chicken with the above seasonings and sauté in a medium size frying pan with 2 tbsp. of avocado oil and 1 tbsp. of butter until golden brown on each side. Add Saffron Road Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce and simmer on low heat until rest of dish is complete, flipping chicken half way through.
- Take another sauté pan and use remaining avocado oil. When hot add your trimmed broccolini, pink salt, pepper and onion powder. Sauté until crispy, adding a tbsp. of hemp hearts towards the end of sautéing process.
- Plate your dish. Ladle some of the rice in a shallow bowl, 2 or 3 of your chicken thighs and broccolini. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top of the chicken and remaining slices of butter upon the chicken/or rice.
- Bon Appétit!