Chicken and Potato Korma
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or canola oil
- ½ medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium-sized Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 (7-ounce packets) Saffron Road Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- Cooked Rice for serving
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and potato. Stir and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until potato has cooked through and onion is translucent.
- Scoot the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the chopped chicken. Brown for 1 minute before stirring everything together.
- Add the simmer sauce and bring to a full boil. Reduce heat slightly and cover. Cook at a gentle boil for 15 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through and vegetables are soft.
- Taste the sauce for flavor and add sea salt as desired.
- Serve over cooked basmati rice with fresh chopped cilantro.