7-Vegetable Sesame Ginger Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or canola oil
- ½ medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 2 bulbs baby bok choy, chopped into wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small crown broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 medium zucchini squash, chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Sesame Ginger Simmer Sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- Cooked basmati rice for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion and turnip and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent and turnip begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, red bell pepper, and broccoli and cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes, until broccoli is bright green and softened.
- Add the yellow squash, zucchini, and Sesame Ginger Teriyaki sauce. Bring to a full boil and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until all of the vegetables have reached desired doneness, about 5 to 10 minutes. Taste stir fry for flavor and add sea salt to taste.
- Serve stir fry over cooked rice.