Zesty Mango Chicken With Mango Salsa
- Mango Chicken:
- Saffron Road Thai Mango Simmer Sauce
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- Coconut Oil
- Lime Juice
- Mango Salsa:
- 2 Mangos
- ¼ Cup Diced Red Onions
- 1 Handful of Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Diced Red Pepper
- 1 Lime
- 1 Jalapeno Seeded and Diced
- Mix your Saffron Road Thai Mango Simmer Sauce with your chicken breasts. Place them in an airtight container and let them marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Combine all the ingredients for your mango salsa and place in the fridge.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add a bit of coconut oil. When it's melted, place your marinated chicken breasts on the pan. Squeeze a bit of lime juice over the top of the chicken. Cook on each side for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve your mango chicken over rice and top it with your delicious mango salsa!