Vegetarian Red Curry Noodle Bowls
- 4 to 8 eggs, soft or hard boiled
- 8 ounces vermicelli rice noodles, cooked
- 2 medium crowns broccoli, steamed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped into ½-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and cut into match sticks
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- Place eggs in a pot filled with water and heat covered over high. Bring to a full boil, reduce the heat slightly, and continue cooking until eggs reach desired doneness, 3 minutes for soft boiled, 12 to 15 minutes for hard boiled. Once cooked, transfer eggs to an ice bath and allow them to chill until ready to serve.
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions.
- While rice noodles are cooking, cook the vegetables. Steam the broccoli in a steamer until it has reached desired doneness, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add the olive oil to a medium-sized skillet along with the chopped sweet potato and heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sweet potato is soft but still al dente, about 10 minutes. Add the bell pepper and continue cooking just until bell pepper begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Heat the red curry simmer sauce and coconut milk in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir well and continue to heat until sauce is very hot.
- Prepare the noodle bowls by adding desired amount noodles and veggies to 4 separate bowls. Peel the eggs and add to bowls. Serve with desired amount of red curry sauce and enjoy!