Thai Red Curry Shrimp Skewers
- 1 7-ounce packet Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined*
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
*You can leave the tails on or remove them
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to a large plastic bag and add the Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce (you can save some of the sauce for serving if desired). Toss so that all of the shrimp are coated in sauce. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- When ready to grill the shrimp, preheat your grill to high (Note: if using wooden skewers, soak them for 20 minutes in water prior to grilling).
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers. Place skewers on the preheated grill and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until grill marks appear. Use tongs to carefully flip the skewers and continue to cook another 1 to 2 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through.
- Place shrimp on a serving platter and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh basil. Serve with your favorite side dishes.