Thai Red Curry Chicken Pizza
- 1 pound (16 ounces) prepared pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into match sticks
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ⅓ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, chopped
- Fresh cilantro for serving
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F and roll out the prepared pizza dough to preferred thickness. Transfer the dough to a pizza stone or a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes without toppings, or until the crust begins to turn golden-brown.
- While the crust is baking, heat the olive oil in a medium-sized non-stick skillet to medium-high. Add the chicken, paprika, and salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Once crust is out of the oven, allow it to cool a few minutes. Spread ½ cup of Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce (or more if desired) over the crust, then sprinkle with cheese. Layer with cooked chicken, bell pepper, carrot, cabbage, and green onion. Place pizza back in the hot oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Allow pizza to cool 10 minutes before cutting in slices and serving with chopped peanuts, fresh cilantro, and the remaining Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce.