Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies
- ¾ 1 lb Chicken Breast – Cubed
- 2 Teaspoons Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Large White Onion - Sliced
- 12 String Beans - Cut
- 3 Potatoes - Cubed
- 7 Large Carrots - Chopped
- 7 Radishes- Sliced
- One Lime
- Dash of S & P
- 1 Packet of Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Sauce
- 2 Cups of Brown Rice
- Sprinkle Chicken with Salt and Pepper and Sautee in 2 tablespoons Rosemary-Infused Oil until almost cooked-through. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- In the same pan Sautee Onions until a lightly brown. Add Green Beans, Potatoes, Carrots, and Radishes (any combination of veggies would work) for about 10 minutes until cooked.
- Add the Chicken back to the pan and add the packet of Thai Red Curry Sauce and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate pot cook brown or white rice and there you have it!