Thai Mango Shrimp Skillet
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeño
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 roasted red pepper, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons shallots
- 1 packet Saffron Road Thai Mango Simmer Sauce
- Fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, gently heat the coconut oil.
- Once warmed, add the green bell pepper, jalapeño and garlic. Then add the shrimp, salt, pepper and shallots Cook until the shrimp change their color to pink.
- Pour in the Thai Mango Simmer Sauce and stir well. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes, checking to make sure there is enough liquid in pan and it's not drying out.
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh cilantro and lime to top.