Roasted Thai Red Curry Cauliflower
- 1 Medium head of cauliflower
- 1 Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and cut cauliflower and cut or break into florets.
- Mix florets and one packet of Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce and allow to sit until oven is heated (this allows for the sauce to get in between the cauliflowers 'stems and creases')
- Bake in oven for approximately 30-40 minutes (depending on how well you would like it done). We prefer a bit of a crunch so this was baked for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve with side of hummus or any dip of choice …. perfect for a quick, light and healthy snack. Enjoy!