Red Curry Macro Bowls with Toasted Coconut Chips
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 medium crown broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- ½ large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 7-ounce packet Saffron Road Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup Dang Chili Lime Toasted Coconut Chips
- Heat the red curry sauce in a small sauce pan until hot.
- Divide the cooked brown rice between two (or three) large bowls. Divide the remaining vegetables among the bowls.
- Drizzle desired amount of red curry sauce over each bowl, and serve with toasted coconut chips.