Mango Cashew Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- .75 to 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Thai Mango Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups fresh mango, chopped
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrot and bell pepper and sauté, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have softened but are still al dente, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook 2 minutes, just until browned.
- Add the Thai Mango sauce, reduce the heat to medium-low and cover. Cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the mango and cashews and replace the cover. Cook just until heated through, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve Mango Cashew Chicken with steamed brown or white rice.