Korean Nachos with Fried Eggs
- 4 heaping handfuls corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups grated cheese of choice*
- ¼ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 cup black beans
- ¼ cup Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce, to taste
- 3 to 4 large eggs, fried or sunny side up
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- *Pre-shredded Mexican blends work great!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the tortilla chips over a large casserole dish or cast iron skillet (or divide between smaller cast iron skillets for single-serve portions).
- Layer the chips with shredded cheese, queso fresco, and black beans. Drizzle with ¼ cup (or desired amount) of Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce. Place dish on the center rack of the preheated oven and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese has melted and sauce is hot. While nachos are baking in the oven, cook the eggs in a frying pan to desired doneness.
- Remove nachos from the oven and place fried eggs on top. Sprinkle with green onion, red onion, and fresh cilantro. Serve nachos with forks and plates and heated Korean Simmer Sauce for dipping.