Korean Grilled Chicken
- 2 to 3 pounds bone-in chicken (drumsticks, thighs, or breasts)
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce
- Sesame seeds for serving.
- Add the chicken and simmer sauce to a Zip-Lock Bag. Seal the bag and maneuver the chicken so that everything is well-coated. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes, up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F).
- Place marinated chicken on the hot grill and discard the marinade.
- Cover the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until dark grill marks appear. Flip and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes. Continue flipping and cooking until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. To test temperature, insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat, avoiding the bone. Wait until the needle stops moving (if digital, wait until the numbers stop changing) to get an accurate read.
- Allow chicken to rest 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with your favorite side dishes