Chicken and Vegetable Korean Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 large crown broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 yellow onion, cut into slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into match sticks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Add the coconut oil to a large wok or skillet and heat to medium-high. Add the broccoli and carrots and sauté, stirring occasionally for 5 to 8 minutes, until veggies begin to soften.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Sauté, stirring occasionally for 3 to 5 minutes, until onions are translucent and begin browning around the edges.
- Move the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the chopped chicken. Brown the meat for 2 minutes before stirring it in to the vegetables.
- Add snow peas and simmer sauce and stir well until everything is coated. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables and chicken are cooked through. Taste the stir fry for flavor and add sea salt to taste. Serve over cooked rice or quinoa.