Broccoli Beef Korean Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 large crown broccoli, chopped into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- .75 to 1 pound beef rib eye steak, chopped into bite sizes
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- Add the olive oil to a large wok or skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add the chopped onion and broccoli and sauté, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have softened and become crispy and golden-brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, beef, and Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until beef has reached desired done-ness, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Taste the stir fry and add sea salt as necessary.
- Serve with cooked rice.