Alaskan Cod with Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 pound Asian stir fry vegetable mix (equal amounts of broccoli, carrot, mushrooms, red onion, snap peas, baby corn)
- 1-1/4 pound Alaskan cod pieces (can be frozen or thawed)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ⅛ cup fish sauce
- 1 (7-ounce) packet Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 2 teaspoons fire roasted green chilies
- In a large sauté pan, gently heat the sunflower oil. Add the vegetables and sauce until nicely browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the pieces of fish (frozen or thawed) and the sesame oil and fish sauce. Cover the pan and let it cook down for about 3 minutes. Remove the lid and add the Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce.
- Raise the heat slightly and let the sauce begin to bubble.
- Add the green chilies and reduce the heat. Cover the pan again, and let simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with Jasmine rice or some sort of sticky white rice.