South Africa - Garden Route Tour
Detailed itinerary provided upon request
TOUR AT A GLANCE
9 – 22 January 2011
4 – 17 December 2011
Duration: 14 days
Ride Days: 11 days
Accommodation: 1st Class guest houses
Motorbike: BMW F650GS (optional 1200)
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Max. Altitude Reached: 1,550m/ 5,085ft
Average Daily Distance: 300km/ 186mi
Total Distance: 3,000km/ 1,864mi
Fitness Level: Average
- Riding South Africa’s coastline
- Cosmopolitan city of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Route 62- the longest wine route in the world!
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Valley of Desolation
- Addo National Elephant Park
- Whale watching and penguin viewing
- Numerous mountain ranges and canyons
- Music of Africa in Africa!
- Basically just gorgeous riding!
Rider: US$7,670 (excludes international airfare)
A deposit of US$500 per person is required to reserve your tour.
Contact us to secure your spot on this wonderful tour.